Sunday, July 13, 2014

Art-book Inspiration: Blizzard

I took a trip to Barnes and Noble the other day; while there, this treasure caught my eye. I could probably have stared a hole into the shrink wrap as I debated whether or not it was criminal to remove the book from its packaging or whether I agreed with the $75 price tag.

Ultimately I opted against this purchase at this particular moment (due to my upcoming move), however, was prompted to explore what content was available online -- and looky, looky:

Parka Blogs offers a revealing review of the book, The Art of Blizzard Entertainment. Their photos of spreads and brief write-up provide a wonderful glance into the 375+ page collection of Blizzard's artwork and is worth a moment of your time -- even for art enthusiasts less familiar with the franchise.

No comments :

Post a Comment